google maps CASH hub

wkmac

I wish I could work at a "CASH" Hub!:lol:

Just funnin' with ya' coldworld. Thanks for the pic and you can also go to Goggle Earth and look at Worldport too or any other UPS facility for that matter. Worldport and Cach are interesting to see and maybe even visit but I wouldn't want to work there. Way to big for my tastes.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
That's a darn big place, I'd hate to have to walk from one end to another, and I have backpacked 53 miles across Yellowstone once!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
over9five said:
"I have backpacked 53 miles across Yellowstone"

How the hell long did that take, Scratch?

It took a six days, this was back in June 2000 with a Boy Scout Troop. Cool place, if you ever get a chance to go. We did this to earn a "Fifty-Miler" award. We saw grizzly bears, moose, mule deer, wolves, and hiked through a herd of buffalo. I like to do fun things in my time away from UPS. :cool:

wkmac

I walked 20 miles to school once.....

backwards.....

in the snow...

during nuclear winter.....

barefooted...

wearing no coat...

didn't own a coat....

hadn't eatin' in 3 days....

carrying 100 lbs. of books....

and carrying the teacher.....

and.... I always loved that Monte Python routine!
:lol:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I drove by there on the way to get my fish from OHare. The photo does not do it justice. I really think you could land a plane on the roof of that place.

d

T

Thebrowntruth

[. We saw grizzly bears, moose, mule deer, wolves, and hiked through a herd of buffalo. I like to do fun things in my time away from UPS. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Any chance any of them might be interested in jobs on the preload? We cant get anyone here....heck, division managers as friendly as bears, preloader that stare at you like deers with headlights on them since they barely speak english, supervisors fighting like wolves over limited resources......the only thing missing is a buffalo! We still have a referal bonus dont we?

rushfan

So is that golf course owned by ups? I hope so. No wonder why we get to many missorts In our CACH trailer.
I once backpacked in Yellowstone. We started at Beckler(sp) meadows. We ended up at a waterfall that the usual visitors don't see. We had a few Bears in camp also.

rushfan

That's why I said once I backpacked. I won't do it again. I'd rather ride my Japanese horse (Kawasaki KLR 650) in the mountains anyday, than backpack again.