Got my economic impact payment.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I am so tired of people and their entitlement. Guys at work lost nothing and they feel like they deserve *. I've seen single mothers lose their jobs or have to stay home because their kids arent in school right now. Or now they have to buy laptops for their kids to zoom where they didn't have the money to do so.
The older I get the more I understand material * is just that, it's *. It's about how you make other people feel. I love making people laugh because even if its for a few seconds I want to take that burden off their shoulders that you been carrying and just live in the moment and feel that happy feeling.
Brother I fell in love with your humor years ago, but you also have great posts when you need to be serious. You are definitely one of the best posters on this forum and I hope you stick around for a long time!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
No ammo left in the stores around here.
I have been to Montana, South Dakota, Colorado, Utah, and of course here and the shelves have been cleaned out. I am still delivering ammo to these Az holes buying the ammo at .80 to $1.00 or more a round. The more people who spend the big money to buy a few thousand rounds, the more the companies making it will say friend* it, we know that people will pay the high price so why not just keep it high. Can't even find powder right now.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I am so tired of people and their entitlement. Guys at work lost nothing and they feel like they deserve *. I've seen single mothers lose their jobs or have to stay home because their kids arent in school right now. Or now they have to buy laptops for their kids to zoom where they didn't have the money to do so.
The older I get the more I understand material * is just that, it's *. It's about how you make other people feel. I love making people laugh because even if its for a few seconds I want to take that burden off their shoulders that you been carrying and just live in the moment and feel that happy feeling.
So, you’re leaving BC?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Brother I fell in love with your humor years ago, but you also have great posts when you need to be serious. You are definitely one of the best posters on this forum and I hope you stick around for a long time!
Thanks, you're pretty special too!