Great Service

tarbar66

I just got a package this morning that was not scheduled for delivery until Wednesday. You got to love peak as a consignee when volume is advanced a day!

UPSSOCKS

I just received a package from Fedex a mere 40 yours after I ordered it. The only problem is it looks like an abortion. Sending it back....

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I don't buy from anybody that ships only fedex. I ordered something yesterday and had two choices. Free usps or 8.95 ups. Well I will be picking it up in the morning so the driver can save a stop... Just how I roll....

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I revieved my order from kegworks.com on Monday. Ordered it Friday morn from PA. Unfortunatly, it was FEDEX but not complaining. Now I can clean my beer line sooner.

UPS Lifer

Between me and my wife - we see a delivery at least daily this time of year. I have had two days where UPS - Fedex Air and Ground have made deliveries.

My complaint is with one company that offered Next Day - 2nd Day Air and 3 Day Select along with ground. I paid for 3 Day Select and got a confirmation that the package was shipped priority mail. I was very upset and emailed the company about it. They told me that the order is processed quicker if they use priority mail. I should get the package today or tomorrow. I can't stand getting packages from the post office. The carrier leaves pkgs by my garage and I have no way of knowing that I got a delivery.

As soon as I get my merchandise, I will file a complaint with the BBB and possibly place a dispute on my credit card for the shipping charges. Changing the method of shipping without my approval is dishonest.

I have a great UPS driver and she will be getting a nice appreciation bonus from me.

Between me and my wife - we see a delivery at least daily this time of year. I have had two days where UPS - Fedex Air and Ground have made deliveries.

My complaint is with one company that offered Next Day - 2nd Day Air and 3 Day Select along with ground. I paid for 3 Day Select and got a confirmation that the package was shipped priority mail. I was very upset and emailed the company about it. They told me that the order is processed quicker if they use priority mail. I should get the package today or tomorrow. I can't stand getting packages from the post office. The carrier leaves pkgs by my garage and I have no way of knowing that I got a delivery.

As soon as I get my merchandise, I will file a complaint with the BBB and possibly place a dispute on my credit card for the shipping charges. Changing the method of shipping without my approval is dishonest.

I have a great UPS driver and she will be getting a nice appreciation bonus from me.
Anyone we know Lifer??

UPS Lifer

Anyone we know Lifer??

Actuallly..... the person you are thinking of is my relief driver. And again.... She is a real asset to her center. I think they are finally noticing that.

I can tell from the time the car stops to the ring of the bell to the time the car starts again whether or not an efficient delivery was made and both of these drivers are above average in their routine.

Actuallly..... the person you are thinking of is my relief driver. And again.... She is a real asset to her center. I think they are finally noticing that.

I can tell from the time the car stops to the ring of the bell to the time the car starts again whether or not an efficient delivery was made and both of these drivers are above average in their routine.
That really doesn't surprise me even a little bit.
They guy that delivers to my house is pretty quick, I don't hear the PC stop from the back of the house but the time it takes me to get to the door he is back to the car and driving off. He does a good job.