Greetings

REPUS

Greetings to all and thank you for allowing this chance to join your forum.
I recently applied for a Loader/Unloader position with UPS. Interview is tommorow @0900.

How should I prepare? What questions will they ask? Are any of you folks currently or in the past worked as a Loader/Unloader.

I am currently working at MIA (airport) Have aviation expireince and looking for some stablilty in my career. The position is PT, How soon can one move up to FT? I know its a lot of questions but this will be a BIG move for me and I am trying to be as prepared as possiable.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing some of your feedback.

REPUS

Thanks for the reply and WELCOME, I think.....

So driver is where the $s at? I'm in MIAMI. What the chance to get driver soon. Still would've to hear about the position and pay for Unloader/Loader. Sounded as if it was for UPS CARGO at the airport..

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Thanks for the reply and WELCOME, I think.....

So driver is where the $s at? I'm in MIAMI. What the chance to get driver soon. Still would've to hear about the position and pay for Unloader/Loader. Sounded as if it was for UPS CARGO at the airport..
It might be UPS CSI (Cartage Services)- air freight.

REPUS

Reading up on the Loader/Unloader threads. Sound like most don't like but I guess you have to pay your dues first. Just want a job that will pay well and allow me to move up. I have great leadership skills, situational awareness, HUGE on safety and teamwork.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Reading up on the Loader/Unloader threads. Sound like most don't like but I guess you have to pay your dues first. Just want a job that will pay well and allow me to move up. I have great leadership skills, situational awareness, HUGE on safety and teamwork.
Well then you'll be a Center Manager in no time