grounds great service

overflowed

So I ordered some very rare lowering springs for one of my cars. Not produced for years. Ordered from ebay. So the guy sends it ground which I should have asked him to please not do that. Says delivered. Nowhere to be found. I call for a trace on what happened to it. Arrives 2 weeks later, no one emails me or calls like they said they would. WTF.

bbsam

Staff member
So I ordered some very rare lowering springs for one of my cars. Not produced for years. Ordered from ebay. So the guy sends it ground which I should have asked him to please not do that. Says delivered. Nowhere to be found. I call for a trace on what happened to it. Arrives 2 weeks later, no one emails me or calls like they said they would. WTF.
Sorry to hear of your poor experience. I’m sure that would never have happened with UPS, Express, USPS, or Amazon....

Actually, I’m not sure of that at all because WAGN.

Star B

White Lightening
on the inverse, I get great service from the ground people in my area... they even throw crap in my garage like I ask them to.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I get all my packages on time. But my parents who live 40m away have problems. Their packages are marked delivered and show up a few days later.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I get all my packages on time. But my parents who live 40m away have problems. Their packages are marked delivered and show up a few days later.
Falsification is a way of life at Ground. They use the contractor model as an "excuse" where in reality they don't give a damn. They just shrug it off as a small price to pay for getting cheap labor. At Express or UPS you'd be looking for new employment the next day.

Ground still sucks big time.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Sorry to hear of your poor experience.

youre-a-funny-guy.jpg

overflowed

"Sorry to hear of your poor experience." This is actually the exact words from their mouths every time I spoke with them . I hear even scanning delivered was being used quite a bit by usps when it was sitting at the building. A few days is very different than 16 days. I'm just curious what the hell happened.

It will be fine

"Sorry to hear of your poor experience." This is actually the exact words from their mouths every time I spoke with them . I hear even scanning delivered was being used quite a bit by usps when it was sitting at the building. A few days is very different than 16 days. I'm just curious what the hell happened.
Probably misdelivered and whoever picked it up and redelivered it never scanned it to update the info.

BootsOnTarmac

Your package may have entered an Express station or hub by mistake and just sat there with other Home or Ground packages, waiting. Waiting, waiting for someone to notify Ground that they have a miss-sort waiting to be picked up.

bbsam

Staff member
Do you realize that the same assembly lines that produce UPS trucks also produce Fedex trucks?

Why not farm out customer service to the same third party as well?

overflowed

No, it didn't arrive at the express station I used to work at. It was the ground terminal. I was tracking it the whole time . I do agree with IWBF for once that it was misdelivered. It look like it was retaped. The amazon guys are even worse than ground out here. I've had a bunch of boxes just thrown in front of my driveway and my wife was home no ring or nothing. no safe place to hide it.

overflowed

I'm just relieved it was found or whatever and I received it. Just not understanding why I was getting no customer service for that long.

It will be fine

I'm just relieved it was found or whatever and I received it. Just not understanding why I was getting no customer service for that long.
Customer service probably sent a request for follow up to the Ground station. The station asks the contractor for info. The contractor probably doesn’t care, they have little incentive to. The station got no response from the contractor so customer service has nothing to update you with. A good driver probably saw your stuff at someone else’s house and grabbed it, a mis-delivered scan counts against the contractor so there’s an incentive to just drop it off. It’s a great system all around.