GUN VIOLENCE IN THE "RAP COMMUNITY". NATIONAL CRISIS AS RAP RESOURCES ARE BEING DEPLETED!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
On January 18th, drill rapper C Blu was accused of shooting an NYPD police officer over a stolen gun in the Bronx. He, an alleged member of the Reyway crew, a subset of the Crips, has been charged with weapon possession, assault, and other gun charges and was freed on $200,000 bail.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Are any of these crimes ever solved?
Depends on what you mean by solve. "Solve", to many people, means marching in the street, hand in hand, with Jessie Jagoff, AL Shrapnel and AOC with Upchuck Shoomah taking up the rear. Carry banners blaming police and white people.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
One Kodak Black, two others shot after a fight!

It's really sad and sick. To have a large portion of American citizens who contribute nothing to the country but ruthless murder and death is just a complete injustice to the entire country and it's all thanks to Democrat handouts started before any of them were born.

Wally

1644760568516.png

Wally

2. Handguns

What are the rules on handguns in the City of Los Angeles?

• You may not carry (have on your person) or fire a firearm within the city of LA unless you have a permit from the Board of Police Commissioners.5
  • Permits must be renewed every year.6
  • You may not purchase more than one handgun within a 30 day period.7
  • Firearms are not allowed in L.A. City parks.8

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

2. Handguns

What are the rules on handguns in the City of Los Angeles?

• You may not carry (have on your person) or fire a firearm within the city of LA unless you have a permit from the Board of Police Commissioners.5
  • Permits must be renewed every year.6
  • You may not purchase more than one handgun within a 30 day period.7
  • Firearms are not allowed in L.A. City parks.8
Idiocy