GUN VIOLENCE IN THE "RAP COMMUNITY". NATIONAL CRISIS AS RAP RESOURCES ARE BEING DEPLETED!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Rapper Baby Cino, 20, shot and killed in a flurry of gunfire during highway ambush just minutes after being released from Florida jail​

• Baby Cino (born Timothy Starks) was an aspiring Miami rapper best known for the song Big Haiti Shottas
  • The 20-year-old had just been picked up from a jail by a friend after posting bond on a gun charge
  • Moments after leaving the jail the shooter fired off more than 40 rounds into the Nissan Starks and his friend Dante Collins Banks were riding in
  • Starks died at the scene, while Banks suffered a gunshot to the abdomen and has since been treated at a local hospital and released
  • Detectives are on the hunt for 'a dark-colored vehicle that was seen fleeing the area at a high rate of speed'

Wally

Where is all the community leaders that show up like flies to a BBQ whenever there is a resisting arrest shooting?

Watch 60 seconds of Baby Cino's video, it has zero redeeming value. This is the problem.
Spot ’em, I got ’em/If it’s an issue or a problem, we’ll pull up with them choppers/We’ll leave him dead on the scene/Hell na he ain’t making it to the doctor.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Investigators have since confirmed that at least one person has been killed in the shooting
Local emergency management services said that the shooting took place in a parking lot located on US-165 of a supermarket called the Mad Butcher
The car show was put on by a local foundation that caters to underprivileged youth in the area

Wally

Investigators have since confirmed that at least one person has been killed in the shooting
Local emergency management services said that the shooting took place in a parking lot located on US-165 of a supermarket called the Mad Butcher
The car show was put on by a local foundation that caters to underprivileged youth in the area
I'm sorry, but you don't shoot near a classic car! To do so demonstrates complete and utter disrespect for the law! This will tick law enforcement off something fierce, especially if any 65 Mustang convertibles or Chevy SS's were damaged as a result. Damaging the paint on a 90 plus point car is sacrilege!

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I'm sorry, but you don't shoot near a classic car! To do so demonstrates complete and utter disrespect for the law! This will tick law enforcement off something fierce, especially if any 65 Mustang convertibles or Chevy SS's were damaged as a result. Damaging the paint on a 90 plus point car is sacrilege!
A Mopar would be far worse 😁

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1647791932593.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Goonew told Vice News in an interview he started rapping in 2017.
He has an average of 35,500 monthly Spotify listeners, more than 158,000 Instagram followers, and three of his music videos respectively have about 1 million views on YouTube.