H/H2016 Sucks

Say what you want, no way H&H lose the election.
I have to agree brother. Teamsters United has no foothold in the mighty state of California. It's a Hoff stronghold. People don't understand the dynamic out there. There will be next to nothing in support there and there are so many who vote.

Last edited:

hyena

H and H are finished.

They got all they could out of a name.
Hoffa Sr the way he was portrayed in the movie gets me pumped. He seemed to put the members first. Jr just ain't cutting it. Same name but so different. We gotta get him the hell out of office. This elections about the members. Hopefully Z wins and doesn't forget us.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
H Sr the way he was portrayed in the movie gets me pumped. He seemed to put the members first. Jr just ain't cutting it. Same name but so different. We gotta get him the hell out of office. This elections about the members. Hopefully Z wins and doesn't forget us.
Totally different time, totally different rules. Back then it was teamsters vs "fat cats". Now it's teamsters vs corporate lawyers, labor laws, TDU, RTW...

hyena

Totally different time, totally different rules. Back then it was teamsters vs "fat cats". Now it's teamsters vs corporate lawyers, labor laws, TDU, RTW...
I understand times are different and we probably have more to worry about now. But jr stole members votes. How can you think thats right?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I understand times are different and we probably have more to worry about now.
Every aging generation claims that "things are different now".

"In my day we had to walk to school every day,...and it was uphill both ways"

Whether it's true or not, one fact holds true; you have to evolve or be left behind.
The Teamsters have not evolved, while their core industries have, and we are falling ever further back.

It's absolutely time to say NO, to the status qo.

hyena

Every aging generation claims that "things are different now".

"In my day we had to walk to school every day,...and it was uphill both ways"

Whether it's true or not, one fact holds true; you have to evolve or be left behind.
The Teamsters have not evolved, while their core industries have, and we are falling ever further back.

It's absolutely time to say NO, to the status qo.
Very well said brother but why "the Teamsters " . Why not "us Teamsters"?

wide load

I understand times are different and we probably have more to worry about now. But jr stole members votes. How can you think thats right?
Some say he stole votes. Others will say the majority won. It happens in every area of life and politics. Hard decisions need to be made sometimes. There will be people adamantly against and for. But when you peel through that first layer, you do what's best for as many as possible. There are too many extremist out there. Too many self proclaimed judges. Extremism clouds judgement.

10 point

Some say he stole votes. Others will say the majority won. It happens in every area of life and politics. Hard decisions need to be made sometimes. There will be people adamantly against and for. But when you peel through that first layer, you do what's best for as many as possible. There are too many extremist out there. Too many self proclaimed judges. Extremism clouds judgement.
Please elaborate on who were the "extremists" and "self proclaimed judges" and what their unfounded, extreme issues were that wrongly "clouded their judgement ".
Besides TeamCare please list all the other issues in order by local.

Gimme Danger

@Lead Belly
tmp_13084-FB_IMG_14624050246001625532280.jpg

wide load

Please elaborate on who were the "extremists" and "self proclaimed judges" and what their unfounded, extreme issues were that wrongly "clouded their judgement ".
Besides TeamCare please list all the other issues in order by local.
I didn't come up with anything.

You know me...

Corporate lawyers can't hold a candle to Public Sector lawyers these days. To get a sense of the difference, just imagine how a corporate lawyer would act if he knew the Union had absolutely no right to strike or take job action...