Hand Sanitizer recipes?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
bcab6c04f6759fea5ccb46444b13c5cb.gif
I urinate in my face in the morning. Haven't had a pimple in 20 years.
spicy.gif

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
I’m assuming our immune systems are so strong from that dirty place, filthy trucks etc. That if we’re exposed; the virus would want out-similar to a normal person starting to work for UPS.

cachmeifucan

Hey I'm not sure but in Mexico they say don't drink the water but the natives are immune and in most parts of Mexico they eat animals that haven't had a lot of immunization I'm not sure exactly. But because they are immune can they fight off covid19 easier.

Indecisi0n

I’m assuming our immune systems are so strong from that dirty place, filthy trucks etc. That if we’re exposed; the virus would want out-similar to a normal person starting to work for UPS.
With all the dirty stuff that's been in my mouth even the AIDS virus ain't got :censored2: on me.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What problem can’t be solved with grain alcohol?

2 parts alcohol to 1 part aloe vera. At least 60% alcohol content to be effective. For you, I need to tell you not to drink wood alcohol.

Good luck with finding some. Even the wood alcohol in the Home Depot paint department is gone.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hey I'm not sure but in Mexico they say don't drink the water but the natives are immune and in most parts of Mexico they eat animals that haven't had a lot of immunization I'm not sure exactly. But because they are immune can they fight off covid19 easier.

I haven't heard much about outbreaks in Mexico, or Russia.