Happy 95th Birthday UPS!

U

upsdawg

We had a morning meeting today and spoke of the Defining Moments of UPS over the past 95 years-----there are a lot of them that we have gone through---and many more to come for the future!

I would hope that we could all come together today as a UPS family--put aside our indifferences and enjoy the day!!

T

thedrooler

Happy Birthday and thank you to all UPSers, past and present. We are all a part of a very special organization. Our legacy is something to cherish and to protect so future UPSers can continue the tradition. In many ways we are a family. We may argue and fight from time to time, and we may disagree on some things. But at the end of the day we are all UPSers. We can all be very proud.

Drooler

U

upsdood

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE WAY TIES TREAT YOU EVERY MORNING. THE DISRESPECT YOU GET FROM THEM. WHAT ABOUT THE LOUSY LOADS EVERYDAY. OR HOW ABOUT THE 12 HOUR DAYS YOU WORK. YEAH THANKS UPS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. THANKS FOR THE ABUSE.

J

ja7618

to upsdood whoa! buddy you sure are one unhappy upser, think I would use Labor Day holiday and look for a job that would make you happy, or maybe your post was a joke, I hope it was. There's not a company that is perfect all the time or bad all the time, on the most part UPS is a good place to work.

T

tieguy

Yep I feel sorry for UPSDood. He's been victimized by UPS management. Why if he gets stuck in traffic its because management gummed up the roads. No cream in the coffee , ups management did that. Wife forgets to pick up beer for the fridge , UPS management is responsible. Its a good thing the "Dood" is so perfect so he can blame everything on those management guys.

M

moreluck

tieguy.....you'll have to excuse upsdood for his attitude. The two words that explain his gray outlook are..."Akron, Ohio!!"

U

upsdawg

upsdood-----why even wake up in the morning? It is those UPS people wearing the Ties---it is a conspiracy!!! Too many hours---maybe you could find something part time--but not at UPS---because the "TIE" people will still be there---o.k how about just an 8 hour day-----that won't work either---the Tie people---and how come everyone else is getting overtime and not me???!!!!

Therapy might be an option---but I am afraid that it may be discovered that the tie is in the shape of a male organ--which could be extremely threatening!!!

U

upsdawg

upsdood-----why even wake up in the morning? It is those UPS people wearing the Ties---it is a conspiracy!!! Too many hours---maybe you could find something part time--but not at UPS---because the "TIE" people will still be there---o.k how about just an 8 hour day-----that won't work either---the Tie people---and how come everyone else is getting overtime and not me???!!!!

Therapy might be an option---but I am afraid that it may be discovered that the tie is in the shape of a male organ--which could be extremely threatening!!!

T

thedrooler

I think The Dood and T heE sA iNt are brain-sharing.

Drooler

F

feederdude

Dood,
I hope you are having a very relaxing Labor day, as I am. Take a break from all of the stress in your life, as I am. get to bed early tonight so you can get a full night's rest, as I am. This way you will have all kinds of energy for Tuesday, as I will, and I will have had lots of time to think up new ways to mess with your mind.
Get a life pal. I have a one, and it doesn't involve thinking about you when I'm not working.
I hope you look into your benefits that U.P.S. pays for so you can get some much needed counseling.
Goodnight,
Feederdude