Happy controlled demolition day

TheDudeAbides92

Never forget how evil this government is that they’d kill 3000 of their own people to begin to take everyone’s freedoms and constitutional protections away via the patriot act. Never forget that 3 buildings fell into their footprints despite only 2 being hit by a plane. Never forget that to this day there’s no evidence or footage that a plane hit the pentagon despite it being under constant surveillance

Never forget that the only conspiracy regarding 911 is the fairy tale that the government spun for you. The truth will set this country free

That is all

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I won't pretend I know what did or didn't allegedly happen that day, but I will say that I have absolutely no reason to believe or give any credibility to the official report.

Last edited:

TheDudeAbides92

I won't pretend I know what did or didn't allegedly happened that day, but I will say that I have absolutely no reason to believe or give any credibility to the official report.
Yeah that’s right. We don’t know what happened. We just know what we were told is outrageous

Thebrownblob

I won't pretend I know what did or didn't allegedly happened that day, but I will say that I have absolutely no reason to believe or give any credibility to the official report.
A lot of people died that day I do know that. It’s pointless to argue about anything other than the fact that since that day, a lot of our freedoms have been taken and reduced, and the surveillance state has expanded. The patriot act is now being used against patriots or what I call Americans.

TheDudeAbides92

A lot of people died that day I do know that. It’s pointless to argue about anything other than the fact that since that day, a lot of our freedoms have been taken and reduced, and the surveillance state has expanded. The patriot act is now being used against patriots or when I call Americans.
That was part one and CONvid was part 2. Of course the people really died but the perpetrators were not some cavemen