Happy New Year

Integrity

Binge Poster
Happy New Year to All!!

May this year be the year that You do your part to help make UPS a better place to work.

You can only do this by working with Integrity in all you do, not against him.

Let 2011 be the start of you putting Integrity at the core of everything you do while working.

Don't be satisfied with the status quo! You can do it!

The Truth will set you free.

Be well my friends!!

Sincerely,
I

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year too. I think that it will be a challenging one in many ways.

We usually stay home on New Year's Eve to celebrate. I try to stay up, but usually nod off before midnight.

over9five

Staff member
I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year too. I think that it will be a challenging one in many ways.

We usually stay home on New Year's Eve to celebrate. I try to stay up, but usually nod off before midnight.

Me too. Wifey demands Chinese food to go tonight! Happy NY everyone!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
We are invited to a neighbor's for Chinese chicken salad and Chinese dumplings and other appetizers. We are going to play Mexican train dominoes and it will be an early evening because we are basically 'old'.

Happy New Year !!

outta hours

double_biceps_curl.jpg

I also have time to use my home gym in my shop out back. Fat feeder drivers is a stereotype. Fat wallets maybe, but not always a fat belly.
double_biceps_curl.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
:party:I'm all ready and set to party tonight.:party:

Just did my liquor run - got beer, red wine, and asti (rose), sparkling wine.:party:

Have a good one folks !:party::party:

klein

Für Meno :)
Where is it written that celebration means booze ????????

New Year's Eve is observed on December 31, the final day of the Gregorian calendar, the day before New Year's Day. New Year's Eve is a separate observance from the observance of New Year's Day. In modern practice, fireworks, music, other forms of noisemaking, and alcoholic beverages are common elements of the New Year's Eve celebration. New Year's Eve is often celebrated with parties and social gatherings spanning the transition of the year at midnight.

Source wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve

When the clock strikes midnight on Silvester, Germans toast the New Year with a glass of Sekt (German sparkling wine) or champagne.