Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

local804

I would like to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all people that read this post. As bad as we all think we have it, or do have it, just think of our military. We would have NOTHING if it were not for the brave souls that protect our right (while UPS tries to take them, jk) If anyone has any built up anger about thier job or personal life, try venting on the people that bash the troops for doing thier jobs. It is not thier choice on what they are doing, but they do a better job at thier work than any of us on this postboard will ever do. Remember, we only see what our government allows us to see.
542y9m8.jpg
113379291_256e13e57b.jpg
67n2k2w.jpg
military%20in%20prayer.jpg
ii091603d.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Amen............... to that Local, nice post, and while we come home tired and hungry,and ornery, we will usually get home with no injuries, and pretty much know for sure we will get home.
Braver than I am any day of the week. God Bless Them all.

david cassin

dublinbrown
yes bring them all back safe and well.its a hell hole in iraq/afghanistan.lets hope they have a nice bit of turkey and some peace eating it.
happy thanksgiving from ireland enjoy your day off ,ye all deserve it.its a pity they don't let you take the friday off and make a long weekend out of it as the next 4 weeks are going to be bedlem,our customs entries shot through the roof yesterday and today,lets hope its easier onfriday/:peaceful::happy2: saturday.

lovetokayak

I second that, local804. No matter how crappy a day seem to go I am grateful that I can come home to my kids and husband at the end of the day and know they are all safe and sound. Thank God for our troops and hope they will be home soon!

browniehound

Great post Local! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I still have 1 question for you though, and please don't ignore it,: How about them Red Sox??? LOL

local804

Great post Local! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I still have 1 question for you though, and please don't ignore it,: How about them Red Sox??? LOL

Oh Brownie
I wasnt even sure who won the series, I was too busy drumming up sales leads for my center team. I will say 1 thing though, the Pats and Celtics are no joke this year so you Bostonians finally have some good teams. Dont forget the Pats still have to face Big Blue and I really dont think they will beat Dallas/ GB when it counts.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!

browniehound

Oh Brownie
I wasnt even sure who won the series, I was too busy drumming up sales leads for my center team. I will say 1 thing though, the Pats and Celtics are no joke this year so you Bostonians finally have some good teams. Dont forget the Pats still have to face Big Blue and I really dont think they will beat Dallas/ GB when it counts.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!

Local, Of course those are your thoughts regarding the Giants and the Pats facing the NFC. I would have never expected anything less from you. I gotta love it. Good luck in '08 to ya,

Brownie