Harriet Tubman To Replace Andrew Jackson on $20 bill

Future

Victory Ride
The best part of our original money is that there is absolutely ZERO reference to GOD anywhere on it.

We absolutely need to remove "in god we trust" on our money and return our currency to the way the founders wanted it.

Thanks for sharing.

TOS.
THe Free Masons..and the illuminati ?

oldngray

nowhere special
Dem20.png

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Sorry I cant live in fantasy land like you bro. The facts are the facts, the founders DID not want GOD or his image or name on our currency, and putting anything relating to GOD has always been something of a political jesture long after the founders were dead.

Indoctrinating people little by little, here and there, trying to make everyone christians is something equal to what terrorist jihadists are doing in the middle east. The only thing separating them is the chant..

TOS.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Another issue to get old people riled up. People under the age of 30 aren't sure what cash is. Or a bank. My kids take a picture of a check and into their account it goes.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
for a she... Eleanor Roosevelt

race should have nothing to do with anything anymore. merit and character should be the deciding factors.

until we stop considering race for everything we will never grow up.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't give a rats butt if Tubman is pictured on the new 20. Just as long as the bros don't start rioting when the new bills are called Tubbies and they feel they are being "disrespected".---------.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't give a rats butt if Tubman is pictured on the new 20. Just as long as the bros don't start rioting when the new bills are called Tubbies and they feel they are being "disrespected".---------.
$44??? Let's see, that's 2 Tubbies and four Georgies .