Has Working at UPS increased your NET WORTH?

Net worth value money

• Yes

• No

• Gotten worse

• I’m a soy boy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Over70irregs

Does this look right?
Top 10% net-worth by age group:
25-29: $128,000
30-34: $242,000
35-39: $496,000
40-44: $761,000
45-49: $832,000
50-54: $1 million
55-59: $1.4 million
60-64: $1.5 million

Thebrownblob

Does this look right?
Top 10% net-worth by age group:
25-29: $128,000
30-34: $242,000
35-39: $496,000
40-44: $761,000
45-49: $832,000
50-54: $1 million
55-59: $1.4 million
60-64: $1.5 million
Is that for UPS employees or is that for the general public? Sadly, I don’t think either group has that much money saved in general, I think most of those would be the exception.

Over the past few years, I’ve helped helped quite a few drivers set up their retirement and I’m always shocked at how little they’ve saved some don’t even have a 401(k) or anything other than their pension and Social Security.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Is that for UPS employees or is that for the general public? Sadly, I don’t think either group has that much money saved in general, I think most of those would be the exception.

Over the past few years, I’ve helped helped quite a few drivers set up their retirement and I’m always shocked at how little they’ve saved some don’t even have a 401(k) or anything other than their pension and Social Security.

How do you account your pension into the net worth?

Over70irregs

I was working grocery and pt brown when I was younger and a lady from the grocery nagged me. Glad I listened…..

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I plan on 30 years of payments, so whatever that comes out to. Couple million?
It's just like equity in a house...there's money there to be tapped if you sell it but otherwise it's locked up. I would love to say that I have 2 million worth of pension monies that is part of my net worth but it's not mostly guaranteed like 401k money.

It's just like equity in a house...there's money there to be tapped if you sell it but otherwise it's locked up. I would love to say that I have 2 million worth of pension monies that is part of my net worth but it's not mostly guaranteed like 401k money.
It's guaranteed for as long as I'm gonna need it. IDGAF about my net worth the day after I die.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That would be me.
I did UPS stock. Got lucky.