Have you ever had a surprise when you opened a letterbox?

71chevy

I know I was bad, but.......

...whenever I used to find a Fedex in my dropbox.....

....I would leave it in there 3 days before I put it in the Fedex box!

3 days!. Heck, I've left other carriers packages in my drop boxes for 1 to 2 weeks, It usually gets those airhead customers attention.

old brown shoe

30 year driver
Once part of a half eaten pizza from the pub down the street and another time someone opened it and puked in it. Must have eaten some of the pizza from the pub down the street .Many times has beer bottles in there too:sick:

rod

Retired 22 years
One letterbox I picked up was located on the sidewalk between the high school and a bakery so needless to say it was always full of little bakery sacks and sticky tissue paper. Also I could usually count on all the supplies in the top to be deposited into the botom. After awhile I didn't put supplies in it.

rod

Retired 22 years
Best thing I ever got in a letterbox was an anonymous Christmas present . A:happy2: 6-pack of beer just addressed " Merry Christmas UPS guy".

HazMatMan

KIND OF OFF THE SUBJECT!! I once lost my cell phone on route. Tried calling it several times hoping someone would answer it. The next day on break I called my cell and the manager at an appartment complex answered and said she kept on hearing a ringing sound out of a pkg I delivered the day before. My cell phone had slipped out of my front shirt pocket and into the pkg. I got lucky, I got it back. :peaceful:
You delivered an open box?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
little off the subject but some one mentioned cell phnes, one peak i must of had 4or5 hunndred pkges on my car. a phone would ring about every 1/2 hour or so,drove me nuts.well i finally found the pkg and opened it!! when it rang again i answered it and said hello this is mrs. so and so"s ups man and her phone was sent out for repair and i''ll be delivering it to her shortly!!! it was the womans mother !!! lol she laughed and apologized for bothering me and then said how happy she was with ups and what a nice man i was i laughed all day!! when i delivered it i told the womean to call her mother as soon as she opened it we both had a :happy2::happy2::happy2:laugh !!!!!