Health and attendance.

Adawg

I have been having some reoccurring gi issues which I am hopefully going to be able to get checked out now that I have Monday's off after 6 punch weeks all through peak (22-4). But I have had to call out 2 to 3 times a month the last 2 months because of flare ups ). I was wondering when attendance becomes an issue as I always feel really guilty when calling out even if I am dying, even though I know this is probably something I have internalized from 2 decades of non union work. Just looking for input from some more seasoned service providers.

I have been having some reoccurring gi issues which I am hopefully going to be able to get checked out now that I have Monday's off after 6 punch weeks all through peak (22-4). But I have had to call out 2 to 3 times a month the last 2 months because of flare ups ). I was wondering when attendance becomes an issue as I always feel really guilty when calling out even if I am dying, even though I know this is probably something I have internalized from 2 decades of non union work. Just looking for input from some more seasoned service providers.

Get FMLA and it won't be an issue.