Heartwarming video from Jersey City aftermath

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t get all the hatred for Jewish people.
My limited knowledge, mainly religious hatred and disagreements being fought on a government level for a thousand+ years. When we secularized the hatred did as well, the reasons for targeting the Jews back in the day become a main stay in the form of conspiracies instead of religious propaganda.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My limited knowledge, mainly religious hatred and disagreements being fought on a government level for a thousand+ years. When we secularized the hatred did as well, the reasons for targeting the Jews back in the day become a main stay in the form of conspiracies instead of religious propaganda.
So in other words, just because it’s always been that way.

Mutineer

Jews in general are pretty intelligent, prosperous. For centuries many made a good living lending money. Envy led to constant attacks.

Yes. Jews I've known tend to be a bit smarter than the rest of us. This usually leads to greater prosperity. Which leads to envy and hatred.

This is also why Jews tend to be clannish, and look down upon "Goyem". Which is any non-Jew.

This clannish behavior is problematic as it leads to unintentional inbreeding and all of it's negative effects. Tay-Sach's disease, among other things.

Some Jewish women are absolutely stunning beauties.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ultra-Orthodox men again hold up plane, refusing to sit beside women

Some Jews are just annoying.
Ben Shapiro regularly goes off on Jew tirades about how he is part of God’s chosen people or how America is anti-semetic.
Any time you hear him bring up “Bible”(Torah) talk he really means “Listen up Goy I am the chosen people.” The orthodox ones really can’t help it, they are like Muslims in a lot of ways. So much of their waking time is spent dwelling on their religion and doing Jew rituals all day.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I love how little attention the mainstream liberal media has given this.

Black supremacists hate groups murdering white people.....

giphy (8).gif

vantexan

That's how much I think about his brand of humor--I don't even know his correct name :-). His half hour tv show was "ok" but his stand up SUCKS.
Funny how that works, mediocre stand up comedian at best but comes up with a great idea that made him and a lot of others very rich.