Heat rises so do stop counts...

JonDoe

Yeah, we actually have what they call “floaters“ on some days. On heavy days, if they have extra drivers, they just go around and take stops off of people and get pickups in
Those were the old days. I haven't seen that type of operation in quite a while. The last time I saw this happen the center team was fired for using people on TAW to do that. They are only allowed to put so many people on road and if more show up on the report someone is in trouble.

charm299

Those were the old days. I haven't seen that type of operation in quite a while. The last time I saw this happen the center team was fired for using people on TAW to do that. They are only allowed to put so many people on road and if more show up on the report someone is in trouble.
Just about everyday here

rod

Retired 22 years
1661746083242.png

Its_a_me

I'll bet someone in engineering management has put on paper how much fixing the problem vs the probably payouts for heat related deaths costs would be.

The auto companies get caught with this kind of smoking gun all the time.

You are a number and if you think otherwise at UPS then you are exactly the kind of sheep they want working for them.