Hell

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would assume that the larger one way signs are for an on/off ramp for a highway and the smaller one way signs are for entrances to either a small strip mall or individual businesses. The 40 mph sign indicates to me that it is a commercial district, SR 1. Is the sign for a Herman's Sporting Goods store? What is the special being advertised for $1.99?

It really doesn't appear to be all that bad to me.

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
I would assume that the larger one way signs are for an on/off ramp for a highway and the smaller one way signs are for entrances to either a small strip mall or individual businesses. The 40 mph sign indicates to me that it is a commercial district, SR 1. Is the sign for a Herman's Sporting Goods store? What is the special being advertised for $1.99?

It really doesn't appear to be all that bad to me.
Wow,i have had lasik and I can't even make out that sale.

25yrvet

reminds me of a nearby post office. sign here, sign there; ya walk inside and they have the AC turned down so low you need a coat.

DARN YOU SOBER, FOR GETTING ME STARTED ON OUR ALL SELF-SERVING GOVERNMENT

Big Babooba

I used to deliver this area. There are no traffic lights. I lost count of how accidents that I saw.
rotary.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
you gottah be shipping me!! i see a few LEFT TURNS may have to be made!! do we call the center to authorize the LEFT TURN or do we just wing it!!!!!any input TIE GUY ??