Help! Missing Package with Medication. Will give reward for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We all know the package and its contents are gone. There is nothing to search for. It more than likely was destroyed in our belt system and the contents strewn about the hub. We all know there is no hope for recovery of all contents.

This happens everyday in our system.

File the claim and move on. Searching for ghosts isnt going to help.

Overgoods wont be any help. They have thousands of pieces of merchandise on their hands, and they will not sort through it all to find items. UPS will pay a claim, should there be insurance on the pkg, otherwise, its 99 bucks.

Sorry, but thats how it works around here.

TOS.

What will make a difference is whether there is anything with your personal info inside.

Not to make lite of a situation but this is why you always,always, put a second shipping label and contact info in a Ziploc bag inside your package if you even remotely care about the contents.

laffter

Not to make lite of a situation but this is why you always,always, put a second shipping label and contact info in a Ziploc bag inside your package if you even remotely care about the contents.

I believe the OP stated that a duplicate shipping label or the destination address was included within the box.

I believe the OP stated that a duplicate shipping label or the destination address was included within the box.

Went back and reread their posts. There is mention of their name being written on something but my point was to print a second copy of the shipping label and put it ,protected by the bag, inside.

Johney

We all know the package and its contents are gone. There is nothing to search for. It more than likely was destroyed in our belt system and the contents strewn about the hub. We all know there is no hope for recovery of all contents.

This happens everyday in our system.

File the claim and move on. Searching for ghosts isnt going to help.

Overgoods wont be any help. They have thousands of pieces of merchandise on their hands, and they will not sort through it all to find items. UPS will pay a claim, should there be insurance on the pkg, otherwise, its 99 bucks.

Sorry, but thats how it works around here.

TOS.
Did you even read the original post? The O/P said they had a lost package found by Overgoods. So why not try again.

T

Turdferguson

Your last pysical scan was in louisville on 6-21 @ 3:16 am so if something happened to lable it would go to corp overgoods in Mo. The number there is 404-828-3500 good luck hope they can help you

Sent using BrownCafe App

Unfortunately I don't see much hope. I see that you already started the steps for an investigation and a claim was issued on this pkg. The last place it physically was scanned was in SDF and they indicated they sent it to TX. However, from there it disappeared with no further physical scans. UPS prides itself on getting a pkg delivered on time to our customers and I for one am sorry on this loss. One thing I do whenever I ship is to put another address label on the inside of the package in case anything happens to the outside of the box. I have shipped a decent number of packages and have never had any issues.
(404) 828-6000 call this number tomorrow and explain the situation. They will help you.

upschuck

It's just wasted time. Call company and get new medication sent next day air and be done with it.
I sense there was a lot more than medication in that box. 35 lbs for meds is an awful lot. Call overgoods and explain what was in box, and they should be able to locate it in their database and overnight it to you.

overflowed

You guys are being sellouts. No call Jenny or nothing when a little palm grease is applied. Except BB58 she's just like "give me my money." My kind of girl dirty mouth but honest.

Fedex Guy

You guys are being sellouts. No call Jenny or nothing when a little palm grease is applied. Except BB58 she's just like "give me my money." My kind of girl dirty mouth but honest.
Jenny? 867-5309?

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

BigBeef42

Never ship meds. I believe its illegal if u dont have a license. Correct me if im wrong.

You made some bad choices.

Sent using USPS

smj8970

Okay, the person used a waybill. So used an account number and also supplied the "correct" weight. The tracking says 9lbs the person who is asking for help in finding the package says that it weighs 35 lbs??? As some one who has worked at UPS for 29 years and is sick of customers not being honest with the weights when they supply the weight, I say tough. Should have taped the waybill on the box. Should have put the address on the outside of the box with a marker. Should have put the address on a card inside the box. Should have paid for 35 lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.