Help wanted. Behind the curtain

10 Pt

I like how tdu's taking credit for those Vice Presidents being elected. I guarantee you there was people who voted for them that ain't tdu. I guess it's just like @anHOURover taking credit for everyone that voted no.
IMG_20170517_190125.jpg

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
What have you ever organized?

Again, what have you ever organized? An "organizer" recruits members to the organization. My understanding is that your Local only has UPS as members (as in no other companies). That means that you have not organized crap.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What have you ever organized?
Again, what have you ever organized? An "organizer" recruits members to the organization. My understanding is that your Local only has UPS as members (as in no other companies). That means that you have not organized crap.
Anyone looking to work behind the curtain?

Organizer - Idealist
Considering the OP started this thread about an ad for an organizer for TDU, not the IBT, I'm am unsure what point you are trying to make???

anHOURover

can i have some of what you are smoking brother? once again i ORGANIZED the most successful campaign in teamsters history .
VOTE NO
fact

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
what are you disagreeing with my posts for?
everything i posted is a fact
Reread that post closely Little Jumbo, in the post you quoted I was clarifying your initial post, not disagreeing with it?

I do realize though, that it is hard to not be paranoid when everyone is out to get you.