Help!

KzooUPSer

Once you go Brown...
I had the same thing happen to me, I was something like 18 days "too young" when I first put in to be a driver. I only had to wait a couple months until the next opportunity came along and I qualified. So, from my experience, not all hope is lost.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I agree, but at least they're trying to have a plan this year, compared to the usual "Wow, where did this extra volume come from? It's a surprise to us all. This has never happened before."
That's every year lately...they plan and plan and yet we get slaughtered and oh hello service failures....combine that with IVE's snowstorm and late air trailers and we are screwed six ways from sunday.

P.S. 12 weeks till peak :eek:

PT Car Washer

The problem is going to be in getting the volume off the trailers and into the package cars before noon. Don't matter how many extra people you hire the buildings are too small for the volume during Peak.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The problem is going to be in getting the volume off the trailers and into the package cars before noon. Don't matter how many extra people you hire the buildings are too small for the volume during Peak.
Yep...no place to park the extra PC's and rentals...we'll be carting the packages outside to the yard and loading them out there.