Here comes the OVER 150lb ers

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Dick move lol, you should help them with that crap. They don't make enough money to do all the :censored2: work.
Look i tell them the truth ya its a dick move. So here is how it goes 1st day. My truck my rules, but im fair i will never ask you to do that which i dont do myself daily - is that fair i ask -yes they reply. Then agsin 1st day i tell them about this guy which btw ive drug up 2 generators myself alone. Then again i tell them the truth all my kids in there turn have taking the seat next to dear old dad they deliver exclusively (my kids) to this guy each and everyone in their turn. Now are you willing to do that which i do daily by myself and that which each of my kids both boys and girls have done themselfs. Yes they reply. My grandfather was s Marine he called it character, grit, and competing a job.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Ya i get it they get paid nothing but heres where ive always separated those that will and those that wont. Will you do what i do daily i started at the bottom and unloading 1500 boxes in 50 min for 5 hrs with a 10 min once is harder. They can be in a truck or unload. Truth all when ive asked them why not unload why be in here with me, being in the teuck hard as it may be is easier.

wayfair

swollen member
Ya i get it they get paid nothing but heres where ive always separated those that will and those that wont. Will you do what i do daily i started at the bottom and unloading 1500 boxes in 50 min for 5 hrs with a 10 min once is harder. They can be in a truck or unload. Truth all when ive asked them why not unload why be in here with me, being in the teuck hard as it may be is easier.
why would you unload that fast when the mar is far below that???

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Over Maximum Limit**
A Peak Surcharge will be applied to packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds (70 kg), or that exceed 108 inches (274 centimeters) in length or a total of 165 inches (419 centimeters) in length and girth combined, as measured to determine their billable weight.

Article 44 of the Master.

Packages over 150 pounds shall not be picked up. However, if such
a package is discovered in the UPS system, the package shall not be
handled by a bargaining unit employee unless such package can be
reasonably broken down into packages which do not exceed 70
pounds.

That is just what UPS will charge someone. They also will charge them an extra 600 dollars for those packages

Turdferguson

Just a turd
If they cant break it down into less than 70# pkgs then it becomes a Will Call.
It's not going to be a will call here. It gets left in the building sheetfed as an over maximum weight exception , and the shipper has to arrange for a freight company to move it, or UPS will and charge it to the customer

oldngray

nowhere special
gifdump_2876_22.gif

Wasn't this a fat chick thread?

F

Frankie's Friend

It's not going to be a will call here. It gets left in the building sheetfed as an over maximum weight exception , and the shipper has to arrange for a freight company to move it, or UPS will and charge it to the customer
Here they call the customer receiving it and they have to make arrangements to pick it up or get some carrier to haul it to them.
So that's not necessarily correct procedures?

I have accomplished more than every driver on her. I join the marines reserves at 18 and I have a college degree. I’m at 4years seniority. Doesn’t matter if you drivers make more. I am better in life than yall.
And So what that I gamble...I don’t lose I win....I make over 37K just this job and sport betting.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I have accomplished more than every driver on her. I join the marines reserves at 18 and I have a college degree. I’m at 4years seniority. Doesn’t matter if you drivers make more. I am better in life than yall.
And So what that I gamble...I don’t lose I win....I make over 37K just this job and sport betting.
5C8EC895-9309-4F8D-A425-964AF2A85291.gif