Here's a thought I thunk!

Shouldn't we all get paid??

• yes

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

comtnbrown

So, throughout this whole Co-vid pandemic thingy, I have been vigilant about keeping "my" health up to par. Enough sleep, vitamin D, zinc, even the jab and booster. 18 years of driving, 54, and a wife that has an auto immune disease, rheumatoid arthritis, in which she is on many medications, including infusions. I wear a mask to work because since October we've had over 15 co-vid cases in our hub, kind of all at once. Nobody really seems to give a crap. I understand and realize the whole "my rights" philosophy, but why the friend---! do those who get sick with co-vid get paid for 10 days, and I who have maintained my health get ZERO!!!

542thruNthru

Oh you poor thing.

giphy-219.gif

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
So, throughout this whole Co-vid pandemic thingy, I have been vigilant about keeping "my" health up to par. Enough sleep, vitamin D, zinc, even the jab and booster. 18 years of driving, 54, and a wife that has an auto immune disease, rheumatoid arthritis, in which she is on many medications, including infusions. I wear a mask to work because since October we've had over 15 co-vid cases in our hub, kind of all at once. Nobody really seems to give a crap. I understand and realize the whole "my rights" philosophy, but why the friend---! do those who get sick with co-vid get paid for 10 days, and I who have maintained my health get ZERO!!!
Because you’re still going to work…

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

You will get it in due time...got
a new variant coming up from South Africa 🔜.

tourists24

You'll get 10 paid days if you get the Covid

rod

Retired 22 years
Life tends to be so unfair. You fix your house and yard up real nice and your neighbor lives in a pig-pen---guess whos taxes go up the most. You bust your balls off working to pay your bills - mean while your lazy ass neighbor sits on the couch all day and gets his food, lights, clothes and almost everything else for free thanks to you paying taxes. My wife always got Veterans Day off with pay while I had to work even though I am a Veteran. Life is a bitch---then you die.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Life tends to be so unfair. You fix your house and yard up real nice and your neighbor lives in a pig-pen---guess whos taxes go up the most. You bust your balls off working to pay your bills - mean while your lazy ass neighbor sits on the couch all day and gets his food, lights, clothes and almost everything else for free thanks to you paying taxes. My wife always got Veterans Day off with pay while I had to work even though I am a Veteran. Life is a bitch---then you die.
Yep. Life is not fair. That’s why you can’t worry about what others have or don’t have because it will make one bitter wondering why this and why that. Do what’s best for you and yours and don’t worry about the rest unless it directly effects you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Keep up the good work
Ask your boss for a pat on the back if it will help

gopack

Someday there'll be a Canadian Variant.
That's when I'll really get scared!
A Canadian variant doesn't scare me since it will be easily cured by eating donuts, and drinking beer. Then again it would become scary if you would have to eat fries with brown gravy, and cheese curds instead of ketchup.

rod

Retired 22 years
Damn--you guys spend more time thinking of ways to not work than you do actually working. Bunck of lazy FFFF's.

quad decade guy

I can relate....sort of.

My Wife: Cancer patient/chemo/immune compromised.

I wear a mask for her(although it doesn't work...but I have to try). We hold our breath(sort of)....hoping to get through this.

We have a mask mandate in place at our Hub memo'd from Corporate. Right on the door...posted. Including mgt., maybe 10% compliance. Probably lower. Nobody seems to give a crap too. Shrug.

Your comment about the Covid pay......defies logical sense. It''s not a reward! It's not a contest.