Here's a thought I thunk!

Shouldn't we all get paid??

• yes

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

Indecisi0n

So, throughout this whole Co-vid pandemic thingy, I have been vigilant about keeping "my" health up to par. Enough sleep, vitamin D, zinc, even the jab and booster. 18 years of driving, 54, and a wife that has an auto immune disease, rheumatoid arthritis, in which she is on many medications, including infusions. I wear a mask to work because since October we've had over 15 co-vid cases in our hub, kind of all at once. Nobody really seems to give a crap. I understand and realize the whole "my rights" philosophy, but why the friend---! do those who get sick with co-vid get paid for 10 days, and I who have maintained my health get ZERO!!!
You have your health. Some would gladly take that over 10 days pay any day of the week.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
The Covid pandemic is over. This concerns the Biden administration big time. Biden waited 3 days to stop people from Africa from coming here (remember how trump was a xenophobic for stopping migrations) but it's bothering him to limit the potential public panic he so enjoys.
Loose the damn face diapers IMO.