Here's my DNA, tell me where I come from...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What could possibly go wrong?

I figured that was coming eventually and never sent my DNA to any of those sites. Not that it matters at this point though because two of my siblings have. Lol.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I figured that was coming eventually and never sent my DNA to any of those sites. Not that it matters at this point though because two of my siblings have. Lol.

They got mine when I joined the Army. What's even worse is they can use your DNA to tailor a biological weapon to kill just you.

"That's what this is, where you can actually take someone's DNA, you know, their medical profile, and you can target a biological weapon that will kill that person..."

"People will very rapidly spit into a cup and send it to 23andMe and get really interesting data about their background — and guess what? Their DNA is now owned by a private company. It can be sold off ... "

vantexan

They got mine when I joined the Army. What's even worse is they can use your DNA to tailor a biological weapon to kill just you.

"That's what this is, where you can actually take someone's DNA, you know, their medical profile, and you can target a biological weapon that will kill that person..."

"People will very rapidly spit into a cup and send it to 23andMe and get really interesting data about their background — and guess what? Their DNA is now owned by a private company. It can be sold off ... "
So true, the government is targeting average citizens. Happens all the time.