One day after ratification....

ContainmentIssue

Supervisors already violating the contract, saying they can and will still force people in for the next 45 days until they "figure out how they are going to staff Saturday's"..... Where does this 45 day number come from? Ya got me. I guess I didn't see the * with the footnote in the contract after the no force language stating this. Putting up that piece of paper on the door is so ingrained in their DNA they just don't want to stop.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Supervisors already violating the contract, saying they can and will still force people in for the next 45 days until they "figure out how they are going to staff Saturday's"..... Where does this 45 day number come from? Ya got me. I guess I didn't see the * with the footnote in the contract after the no force language stating this. Putting up that piece of paper on the door is so ingrained in their DNA they just don't want to stop.

They had years to figure it out what’s 45 more days going to do
:censored2:’em

Pullman Brown

MOA

The contract went into effect yesterday and they have six weeks to figure out the scheduling.

If they force you in shove it up their ass.