Here's Why You Should Retain UPS Stock in Your Portfolio Now

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Here's Why You Should Retain UPS Stock in Your Portfolio Now - Entrepreneur

Strong package delivery demand and solid cash position drive UPS stock. Meanwhile, an increase in operating expenses is a headwind.

United Parcel Service, Inc. UPS has an impressive Growth Score of A. This style score condenses all the essential metrics from the company’s financial statements to get a true sense of quality and sustainability of its growth. The company has an expected long-term earnings per share (three to five years) growth rate of 12%. For 2021, earnings are expected to grow at a rate of 35.6% on a year-over-year basis.

The stock has rallied 18% in the past year compared with 16.3% growth of the industry it belongs to.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I've been thinking of dumping all mine. Now I don't know what to do....
At this point it will probably move in lockstep with the rest of the bull market so just hold the % the same unless you have a high % to begin with.
And just liquidate whatever amount evenly across your assets to meet your quota for stock exposure risk.
The advice i got was to maximize your $10,000 inflation bond purchase this year. Also $10,000 each for local homebuyer's fund and college tuition fund.

At this point it will probably move in lockstep with the rest of the bull market so just hold the % the same unless you have a high % to begin with.
And just liquidate whatever amount evenly across your assets to meet your quota for stock exposure risk.
The advice i got was to maximize your $10,000 inflation bond purchase this year. Also $10,000 each for local homebuyer's fund and college tuition fund.
But should you maximize your I bond Parks is now or after November 1st?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
No go full bore like people did with enron

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Hold.

I love the dividends. all reinvested.

I always kept some just for the fun of it even though in the past it kind of under performed.

but the last several years it has been paying off.