hiring felons?

browntroll

i have no problem with them hiring felons just remember when i first started they were more strict
at least in my hub about hiring them.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I

can tell you never worked PT inside the Hub or preload.

Monkey Butt ran the Preload in my Hub when it first opened up! I don't remember being ticked off at the Preload like I am now, so he evidently did a decent job. Unlike what we have now. Most of our new hires look like gang members when I see them taking their first tour of the building. The future of our company. Loss Prevention in my building stays very busy.

km3

Most of our new hires look like gang members when I see them taking their first tour of the building.

Ours look like a bunch of meth heads. I'm talking current preloaders, not new hires/tourists. It only goes downhill from there...

The future of our company. Loss Prevention in my building stays very busy.

That's up to UPS. If they made the job more desirable, they could be more selective of the candidates that come in. If they want to continue to corner themselves into having to hire everybody that walks through the door, I won't feel sorry for them.

tarbar66

I seem to remember if you had a felony conviction you were not permitted to be employed in the interstate commerce industry.

Anyone else ever hear of this?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Monkey Butt ran the Preload in my Hub when it first opened up! I don't remember being ticked off at the Preload like I am now, so he evidently did a decent job.
You don't remember because you're old and it's time to hang it up.

man-laugh-gif.gif

So my buddy works at UPS as a delivery driver and he put in a work to his boss for me for a seasonal delivery driver position. I have an interview on Monday morning 10/28/19 and my friend knows I have 1 felony on my record from 8 years ago (2011) all it is, is a larceny 3rd. That’s it nothing major. My friend just told me if they ask about your background then tell them. But I’m wondering if that will affect me from getting hired.
What do you all think?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So my buddy works at UPS as a delivery driver and he put in a work to his boss for me for a seasonal delivery driver position. I have an interview on Monday morning 10/28/19 and my friend knows I have 1 felony on my record from 8 years ago (2011) all it is, is a larceny 3rd. That’s it nothing major. My friend just told me if they ask about your background then tell them. But I’m wondering if that will affect me from getting hired.
What do you all think?

How many times are you going to ask this tonight?

Poop Head

Judge me.
What do you all think?
Normally, I'd say, "ups wouldn't hire a thief." But this is the new ups now.

quad decade guy

What do you all think?

Nothing major....