Hiring process with traffic ticket

I'm going in for an interview on Monday for FedEx Ground background check, but i have a speeding ticket 52mph in 40mph zone back in 7/28/15, should I be worry?

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I saw a FedEx ground guy nose into a residential driveway today then back out and hit a basketball hoop and drive off...I don't think they'll be concerned

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
screedbot.gif

I saw a FedEx ground guy nose into a residential driveway today then back out and hit a basketball hoop and drive off...I don't think they'll be concerned

FedEx dropped a few business deliveries at the house today. Kid had shaggy black hair, black shirt and shorts, and a wallet chain past his nuts. Thought I wandered into an 80s death metal concert for a moment.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
FedEx dropped a few business deliveries at the house today. Kid had shaggy black hair, black shirt and shorts, and a wallet chain past his nuts. Thought I wandered into an 80s death metal concert for a moment.
The one I see on my route most of the time doesn't even have a FedEx shirt on basketball shorts and a black T-shirt