Hiring

DjsmoothB

Was wondering I put in a online app for delivery driver on Monday . App says active and I also have a appointment on on Tuesday. Any tips on what to expect ? Is this a interview or a job offer please looking for answers.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Was wondering I put in a online app for delivery driver on Monday . App says active and I also have a appointment on on Tuesday. Any tips on what to expect ? Is this a interview or a job offer please looking for answers.
It is the first interview.
Don't get worked up yet.

AlliSeeisBrown

Yes this means they want you immediately. Show up in your browns and be sure to be ready to deliver some parcels Tuesday.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
DJ Smooooth in da house