Hoffa punishes the six IBT VPs not on his slate

LeadBelly

Banned
Don't cut me out. I've never seen Bernie before.
I honestly have no idea what he's talking about with Bernie. I told him I do some MMA training and I'd love to train or spar with him. If he's down that's all I'm looking for. You got to stay active or you'll get old. If he wants to come up to Cleveland I'll spar with him. A healthy workout routine will help us all in the long run.

10 Pt

I honestly have no idea what he's talking about with Bernie. I told him I do some MMA training and I'd love to train or spar with him. If he's down that's all I'm looking for. You got to stay active or you'll get old. If he wants to come up to Cleveland I'll spar with him. A healthy workout routine will help us all in the long run.
FYI:
All of the (multiple) black belts in my classes carried heat. They always said they hated getting sweaty.
Live by the sword, die by it as well but
an XP9 is a reliable (and affordable) friend in times of need. The world is definitely crazy and you never know who you're messing with on the street.

anHOURover

Attachments

• IMG_2993.JPG
    IMG_2993.JPG
    270.5 KB · Views: 188

anHOURover

Brother I'm ready now.

Attachments

• IMG_2993.JPG
    IMG_2993.JPG
    270.5 KB · Views: 200

10 Pt

Brother this man never met me at a tdu convention. I would never listen to his begging to be part of his Ponzi scheme known as job loss insurance. Fact
That statement sounds like a man who is dying from heat stroke but rejects a glass of cold water.
I recommended job insurance for those who can't seem to retain their job.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What's up with your Brother LB?
Damn!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
FYI:
All of the (multiple) black belts in my classes carried heat. They always said they hated getting sweaty.
Live by the sword, die by it as well but
an XP9 is a reliable (and affordable) friend in times of need. The world is definitely crazy and you never know who you're messing with on the street.
That's why I need him to google some providence history. Lol