Hoffa punishes the six IBT VPs not on his slate

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Brother you can accuse me of providing "miss information" lol. It would not be the first time you roosters did it.
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT .
YOU ARE A SLAVE TO UPS AND AN ELECTED SLAVE TO THE TEAMSTERS ? SOUNDS LIKE THE WIFE HAS ALOT OF FREE TIME
FACT
But I have a dog at least.

LeadBelly

Banned
Local 964 had three members at the panel last Monday. One lost his job. The other two are deadlocked to the JAC. The three members of local 964 were represented by a part time BA who is a full time car washer. He was the only member of the executive board that showed up for the panel. The principal officer is one of the newly elected IBT Vice Presidents. He couldn't sho up for 3 members job and he only has 574 members in his local now.

Once his own members found out he wasn't there to represent the three discharged members they were very upset. They called him and confronted him about it. He told the he had a stroke and this is why he couldn't go. He had the stroke five months ago and I've seen him personally 4 times at the unity and joint council meetings since he was allegedly stricken with said illness.

The topper is, he is going to be in Columbus on June 4th to be a guest speaker for a Teamsters United UPS contract proposals meeting.

He isn't involved in ups obviously because a part time Ba who is a full time car washer, who is exclusively employed By UPS represents his UPS members. Somehow he is going to lead a proposal meeting on the UPS contract.

There is one common denominator here. He isn't involved enough to represent 3 discharged UPS employees in a 600 person local, but he can lead, be a guest speaker at a Teamster United Contract proposal meeting.

The moral of this story is this thread is false. This 964 principal officer and IBT Vice President doesn't represent the members, and when the members call him out on it he makes up an excuse that bull why he couldn't represent his own members.

Heinous in my eyes. How can you not show up to the panel when you have three members discharged and it's your freaking job???????????????????

anHOURover

Are you talking about trim? Because jumbo says you don't do any trim work.

What exactly did you do to this man that made him so mad at you?
Package car lingo brother. Stop playing dumb roosterhead. I just wanted an idea on your eta to home on Friday night. My 4 10s afford me the luxury of a lot of time off. I'll be making A trip soon.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Package car lingo brother. Stop playing dumb roosterhead. I just wanted an idea on your eta to home on Friday night. My 4 10s afford me the luxury of a lot of time off. I'll be making A trip soon.
Your dialogue in NJ is different then up here in Providence

LeadBelly

Banned
Local 964 had three members at the panel last Monday. One lost his job. The other two are deadlocked to the JAC. The three members of local 964 were represented by a part time BA who is a full time car washer. He was the only member of the executive board that showed up for the panel. The principal officer is one of the newly elected IBT Vice Presidents. He couldn't sho up for 3 members job and he only has 574 members in his local now.

Once his own members found out he wasn't there to represent the three discharged members they were very upset. They called him and confronted him about it. He told the he had a stroke and this is why he couldn't go. He had the stroke five months ago and I've seen him personally 4 times at the unity and joint council meetings since he was allegedly stricken with said illness.

The topper is, he is going to be in Columbus on June 4th to be a guest speaker for a Teamsters United UPS contract proposals meeting.

He isn't involved in ups obviously because a part time Ba who is a full time car washer, who is exclusively employed By UPS represents his UPS members. Somehow he is going to lead a proposal meeting on the UPS contract.

There is one common denominator here. He isn't involved enough to represent 3 discharged UPS employees in a 600 person local, but he can lead, be a guest speaker at a Teamster United Contract proposal meeting.

The moral of this story is this thread is false. This 964 principal officer and IBT Vice President doesn't represent the members, and when the members call him out on it he makes up an excuse that bull why he couldn't represent his own members.

Heinous in my eyes. How can you not show up to the panel when you have three members discharged and it's your freaking job???????????????????
Does anyone @anHOURover @I H8 TRUMP!!! or any of you have a comment on this?