HOORAY !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
HOORAY !!!!!

O.J. Simpson book, TV special canceled 20 minutes ago

News Corp. has canceled plans to publish a controversial new book by O.J. Simpson titled, "If I Did It," and an accompanying Fox network television interview with the former football star, the company said on Monday.
News Corp. Chairman and chief executive Rupert Murdoch said in a statement that he and senior management decided that "this was an ill-considered project."

:thumbup:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Thank God they got rid of that S.O.B... :thumbup1:

I'm sure he's just searching for the real killers...NOT

From what i've heard he spends his time & money on cocaine, hookers and pretending to be able to play golf.

The world would really be a better place without him.

His eyes look similar to the shark's eyes in my new avatar.:lol:

Last edited:

Izzy

Everyone KNOWS O.J. killed Nicole and Ron, I can't imagine that Fox would believe anyone would watch such garbage. Maybe Hertz will help him find the real killers! It could be worse, O.J. could be in prison and we would be paying to support his lying a..!

over9five

Staff member
C'mon! A jury of 12 found him not guilty. You believe in the justice system, don't you????
Let the poor innocent man live in peace!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I dont know much but I thought it distasteful, like a mouth full of sh**.
I wont watch it, but it is being force fed, no matter where you go you got to hear about it.
Big points for fox deciding to do the right thing.

O

O'Rielly Nation

I dont know much but I thought it distasteful, like a mouth full of sh**.
I wont watch it, but it is being force fed, no matter where you go you got to hear about it.
Big points for fox deciding to do the right thing.

By the 'right thing', do you mean try to bribe the families of the victims, and pulling the show (after staging it in the first place!), after the bribes were turned down?

Wonder if OJ keeps the cash he was fronted?

You can always count on Murdoch do 'do the right thing'.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You are right, I didnt hear about the Brown family being bribed til today. Its all about $$, fox knew they would lose if they showed it. couldnt keep those family members hushed.