Hot not hot

Box Ox

The dancing is old news, but I’m glad to hear she’s been kept off of the Finance committee. Members would probably have to spend time fighting with her over why her ideas wouldn’t work rather than getting anything done.

Box Ox

You mean like DIDO? who responded with Melania.
It's just another example why he adds nothing.

Any time it's done. It's stupid whenever a leftist comedian goes after the appearance of somebody in Trump's administration but complains about fat shaming or bullying and rallies for some "big is beautiful" movement soon after.

If conservatives were smart, they'd just let her tear herself down. Which she will if she stays on course with her platform. Most of America is not Brooklyn.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If that's true, why do you think that is?
Because this is what pusillanimous Liberal Men look like!

Pink Meat no text.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You're limiting yourself and your arguments with the "DIS IZ WAI" pictures.
That's because I completely dismiss the Conservative men obsess on AOC backed up by some pseudo-Science.

And "Yes" I read the article and the link to the pseudo-Science articles.

Last edited:

Box Ox

That's because I completely dismiss the Conservative men obsess on AOC backed up by some pseudo-Science.

"The problem for these men is that Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t seem interested in what they think of her. She doesn’t seek attention for anything other than her policy ideas and ambition, even though Americans still seem to dislike power-seeking women. The typical strategies men use to devalue women ― “sexualizing, dismissing, controlling, teasing, criticizing, interrupting, psychopathologizing, humiliating, abusing,” according to one psychologist ― seem to bounce right off her.

Alexandria presents a challenge, because conservative men or men in general who are encouraged to objectify women are attracted to her, but she’s also ‘unmanageable’ in that she doesn’t exist for them,” Heldman said. “She is a woman who not only has now formal power, but a lot of informal power, in that she doesn’t give a damn what they think of her. I think it’s a disconcerting place for men who may be used to attractive women seeking their validation.”

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"The problem for these men is that Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t seem interested in what they think of her. She doesn’t seek attention for anything other than her policy ideas and ambition, even though Americans still seem to dislike power-seeking women. The typical strategies men use to devalue women ― “sexualizing, dismissing, controlling, teasing, criticizing, interrupting, psychopathologizing, humiliating, abusing,” according to one psychologist ― seem to bounce right off her.

Alexandria presents a challenge, because conservative men or men in general who are encouraged to objectify women are attracted to her, but she’s also ‘unmanageable’ in that she doesn’t exist for them,” Heldman said. “She is a woman who not only has now formal power, but a lot of informal power, in that she doesn’t give a damn what they think of her. I think it’s a disconcerting place for men who may be used to attractive women seeking their validation.”
Could be but I dismiss her just like I did Obama because their views and ideas are repeats of failed ventures in history.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Nice imagination by some hack about what makes AOC tick even though he/she has never spent time with her.
And then he/she generalizes about how some unproven theories on human behavior affects Conservative male minds from a 2016 article on Hillary Clinton.
All-in-all, a very lax and non-scientific assessment.