House Democrats hire ex-gang member Dyjuan Tatro to top campaign post

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

New DCCC hire Dyjuan Tatro slammed Capitol Police as 'white supremacists' after riot​

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee's new senior advisor for strategic outreach referred to police officers as "white supremacists" after the storming of the Capitol in January and condoned looting in the wake of the death of George Floyd.

"The answer to white supremacists storming the Capitol is not to give more money to a different group of white supremacists who's [sic] job it is to uphold white supremacy," Tatro wrote in a Twitter thread about the Capitol Police budget on Jan. 8.

Tatro characterized looting as "protests against systemic racism" in August 2020.

"I don't understand why you can't CONDEMN VIOLENT POLICE [and] acknowledge LOOTING as a VITAL form of social PROTEST. And, how about YOU not use sterilized language when referring to state sanctioned murder while maligning protests against the systemic racism that enables it," Tatro responded to another user's tweet about calling for both police reform and condemnation violence and looting.

1613424724641.png

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

New DCCC hire Dyjuan Tatro slammed Capitol Police as 'white supremacists' after riot​

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee's new senior advisor for strategic outreach referred to police officers as "white supremacists" after the storming of the Capitol in January and condoned looting in the wake of the death of George Floyd.

"The answer to white supremacists storming the Capitol is not to give more money to a different group of white supremacists who's [sic] job it is to uphold white supremacy," Tatro wrote in a Twitter thread about the Capitol Police budget on Jan. 8.

Tatro characterized looting as "protests against systemic racism" in August 2020.

"I don't understand why you can't CONDEMN VIOLENT POLICE [and] acknowledge LOOTING as a VITAL form of social PROTEST. And, how about YOU not use sterilized language when referring to state sanctioned murder while maligning protests against the systemic racism that enables it," Tatro responded to another user's tweet about calling for both police reform and condemnation violence and looting.

View attachment 328540

Does he do poetry?

cachmeifucan

His ideas are radical and I don't agree but he paid his debt to society I guess. Everything these radical Democrats do only help the Republicans take the house and Senate in 2 years. So hopefully sloppy joe can keep playing mario kart. I love that game. He won't get anything meaningful done thanks to Democrats like kristen sinema in Arizona and Joe Manchin in wv. God bless the democrats that stand up to the left. We will be getting rid of the rino Republicans thanks to trump exposing them. Bye bye mitten, bye bye pat Toomey bye bye mitch a few others this movement did just begin. If a candidate doesn't support trump they won't get elected dog catcher