How about a 40.0 list instead of a 9.5 list...

Cementups

Box Monkey
Your wife surely is not a stay at home with a 45 hr paycheck..

I make $125k/yr working a 3 day sleeper run.
Yes my wife does work BUT she doesn't need to. She works because she wants to. $125k is more than enough for my wife and 2 teenagers to survive. The problem with most people is they live beyond their means. I have what I need and still afford for my daughter to play travel softball and add on vacations along with that. Budgeting is huge. And not that hard.

Over70irregs

Yes my wife does work BUT she doesn't need to. She works because she wants to. $125k is more than enough for my wife and 2 teenagers to survive. The problem with most people is they live beyond their means. I have what I need and still afford for my daughter to play travel softball and add on vacations along with that. Budgeting is huge. And not that hard.
Carry on sir…

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
How bad is the in-cab flatulence

Dewdewbrown

Living beyond means vs. Living period. Some confuse the two..I personally don't think 125k is enough to raise a family of four in today's world. You are just getting by. If your wife makes as much as you, you're winning.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Living beyond means vs. Living period. Some confuse the two..I personally don't think 125k is enough to raise a family of four in today's world. You are just getting by. If your wife makes as much as you, you're winning.
A lot of that could depend on where you live as well. In Central PA we can get by on $125k just fine. But if I was closer to Philadelphia, I would need a bit of a bump in pay.