How can you hate the vaccine but still want trump back?

TheDudeAbides92

Could someone please explain to me this cognitive dissonance that so many people have ? They see the evil of big pharma. They see that the so called convid shot is somewhere between useless and harmful. (Same as the masking)They see all the other lies regarding convid that were discussed in the other thread about lockdowns. And yet they are convinced that all that needs to happen is to bring the founding father of all of this Don the con, Benedict donald back? Who still stands by the insanity by the way

Discuss

Last edited:

tadpole

I don't support Trump but would still probably vote for him if he were nominated, depending on who he runs against.

1. At least he's a better choice than Biden.
2. The people who lie about the vaccines lied about Trump first. So a vote for Trump could be seen as a middle finger to big tech, news conglomerates, woke corporations.

He claims to want to balance the budget but the defecit grew by a ton under his administration, because they printed a ton of money for covid relief, but I think most of that money ended up in the hands of rich burocrats.
He claims to want to drain the swamp, but I don't really know if or how much corruption he tackled.
The ecomonic situation that we're in is partly his fault.

oldngray

nowhere special
Trumpin.jpg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
What blows me away is that Trump had the perfect opportunity to win on both sides. All he had to do is say that he got warp speed passed so they could get a vaccine out but he cannot stand behind the product they put out. He would of gotten Praise for Warp Speed but no blame for the fake vax. The only reason I can even believe he will not say anything against the fake vax is because he is benefiting from it. Big Pharma must have him also. I did like Trump and voted for him both times, but he has lost me because of the vax. I make no excuses for him that I wouldn’t make for Biden and that is how it should be on both sides. With that said people can have cognitive dissonance for Trump just as they do for Biden? Hope that helps answer your question @TheDudeAbides92

Last edited:

Box Ox

Could someone please explain to me this cognitive dissonance that so many people have ? They see the evil of big pharma. They see that the so called convid shot is somewhere between useless and harmful. (Same as the masking)They see all the other lies regarding convid that were discussed in the other thread about lockdowns. And yet they are convinced that all that needs to happen is to bring the founding father of all of this Don the con, Benedict donald back? Who still stands by the insanity by the way

Discuss

Tell us again what you'd like to see happen instead of an election.

TheDudeAbides92

Tell us again what you'd like to see happen instead of an election.
I don’t know but trump won’t be allowed back into the “presidency” nor will any other repubican. We’re ruled by faceless bureaucrats so I don’t even see what the president matters. 2020 showed us that that’s why I’m asking why do we need trump back