How do i apply for a driver job at a different center

bri_96_an

I am a preloader now. There are a few driver jobs opened up the different centers. How and CAN I apply for these positions. Any help would be appreciated.

barnyard

KTM rider
Is this a center that is in your building?? If it is, than there should be a bid sheet to sign. If it is not in your building, then you are pretty much SOL

UPSGUY72

I am a preloader now. There are a few driver jobs opened up the different centers. How and CAN I apply for these positions. Any help would be appreciated.

That depends on a couple of things

1. The area and rider you falls under
2. Whether or not the other center is in your local and the people in that building are also on the same seniority list that is posted in your building.

If the other center is outside of your local and not also included on your seniority list your are SOL as to bidding those position unless the rider you fall under says differently.

In my local there area three building all about 50 miles apart from each other you can bid or get bumped into any one of the three buildings by choice or default...

IF a position opens up they put a bid list up in each of the building for that job and the person with the most seniority with in the three buildings that signs the bid get the position... They also put up a list at the beginning of the year for pt's to sign if they would like to have the chance to go FT during that year if you don't sign that list your SOL till next year no matter how much seniority you have.