how do i return the pakage?

I don't quite get it. You tracked a 200 pound NDA package and now you want to send it back? You have another thread where you say there is no APT # on the package. What's the scoop??

kenmei

I don't quite get it. You tracked a 200 pound NDA package and now you want to send it back? You have another thread where you say there is no APT # on the package. What's the scoop??
i am exchanging pakages. I am getting a new one so i return the old one.

H

hseofpayne

I believe we finally decided the 200 lb package was a Russian Mail Order Bride. I assume he is sending that one back for a smaller size!

H

hseofpayne

Yea maybe a nice 5'8 box that weighs about 130 sounds good to me

Boy, thats stilla little stout for me, would require hand to surface pkg handling. I prefer the small sort so I can toss 'em around a bit!

8Years2Go

Drop me a line before you drop off your package at a dropbox. I just have to see you put this 200 pounder in a dropbox. As a matter of fact, I'll bring my camcorder and then we can put it on Youtube!

DS

Fenderbender
hey bad company:please: :dont_know:whether to admonish you:teacher: for name calling or:woohoo: you for being so right on.
I cant take kenmai seriously anymore.

H

hseofpayne

hey bad company:please: :dont_know:whether to admonish you:teacher: for name calling or:woohoo: you for being so right on.
I cant take kenmai seriously anymore.

Hey you frog(oops, is that name calling?!) bad company is a friend of mine it turns out, so, go to your corner, protect yourself at all times, and come out w/ your dukes up!

DS

Fenderbender
Hey you frog(oops, is that name calling?!) bad company is a friend of mine it turns out, so, go to your corner, protect yourself at all times, and come out w/ your dukes up!
I wasnt dissing him,I was agreeing with him.And as a matter of fact frog is indeed a derogatory word used to describe french canadians.I am not french,in fact about 95% of us are anglophiles.I know it sounds perverted,look it up in your funknwagnals. peace

H

hseofpayne

I wasnt dissing him,I was agreeing with him.And as a matter of fact frog is indeed a derogatory word used to describe french canadians.I am not french,in fact about 95% of us are anglophiles.I know it sounds perverted,look it up in your funknwagnals. peace

Anglophiles? Does that mean you guys just molest white kids?!!!