How it started. How it’s going

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
How it started. How it’s going - UPS

UPS’s 114-year journey

UPS started as a messenger service with a small budget in a single location – humble beginnings. Now, our company is global and touting more achievements in products and services than ever.

In honor of Founders’ Day 2021, see glimpses of UPS’s evolution over the past 114 years.

Karma...

Clarification...You are confusing United Parcel Service with ups........ups started when the firm went public...known as the day which will burn forever in infamy.......I dont even want to say it........for whom the bells toll ?

rod

Retired 22 years
How it started. How it’s going - UPS

UPS’s 114-year journey

UPS started as a messenger service with a small budget in a single location – humble beginnings. Now, our company is global and touting more achievements in products and services than ever.

In honor of Founders’ Day 2021, see glimpses of UPS’s evolution over the past 114 years.
Why didn't they mention the clean cut drivers and sparkling clean vehicles of yesteryear and show the unshaven homeless looking bums and filthy trucks running around now? :-)

Karma...

out of curiosity I would like to know how effective the teamsters are at getting teamsters in r.t.w. states.....if the teamsters are not at least 50%.I would say that they should take a good look at the situation.....meaning that if its a low percentage in those states following onward it would tend to be a low % in the closed shop states...that would be an indicator of the lack of interest in and the low percentage of union voting.. that would also explain the failures of unions to unionize amazon and federal express.........unless the basic lacks of union interests are turned around the union will continue to lose both its financial power and market share of the labor force......one would have thought that with the 1976 contract which unified most of the unions into one contract with local agreements the union would be stronger.........I may be wrong on all this but the union was stronger and paid better prior to 1976......

out of curiosity I would like to know how effective the teamsters are at getting teamsters in r.t.w. states.....if the teamsters are not at least 50%.I would say that they should take a good look at the situation.....meaning that if its a low percentage in those states following onward it would tend to be a low % in the closed shop states...that would be an indicator of the lack of interest in and the low percentage of union voting.. that would also explain the failures of unions to unionize amazon and federal express.........unless the basic lacks of union interests are turned around the union will continue to lose both its financial power and market share of the labor force......one would have thought that with the 1976 contract which unified most of the unions into one contract with local agreements the union would be stronger.........I may be wrong on all this but the union was stronger and paid better prior to 1976......
Don't you have some fake reports to look at?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

The Union was stronger in 1976... the Mob ran it...😎