How long is UPS flight training?

Re-Raise

Go to training in your board. Number 7 on the main screen. Takes about 5 minutes with a few questions at the end. Happy Flying!!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
About an hour
If he hangs out with us no doubt lol
200- erfgyui.gif

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Right before I retired, they posted bid sheets for pilot jobs in my hub. I signed 3 different sheets, as each type of airplane had their own sheet. I signed up for the Airbus A300-600, the Boeing 757-200PF, and the Boeing 767-300F. Unfortunately, I retired before they filled these jobs. OP, Always check the Job board in your hub. Ya never know.;)
As a sideline, I came across this little tidbit that I wasn't aware of.
On February 8, 2010 UPS announced the plans to furlough at least 300 pilots in 2010 and 2011, cancelling the agreement reached in 2009 between UPS and the Independent Pilots Association.[7] The remaining pilots not furloughed demonstrated unprecedented unity by not flying overtime while colleagues were laid off. UPS decided to reduce the furlough to 109 pilots. The final pilot furloughed was in August, 2010. UPS decided to recall pilots back to work in December, 2011. The furlough officially ended in May, 2014 when the first pilot furloughed returned to work.[8]

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Your with a supervisor who has never flown that route before for about 2-3 days. Then your expected to fly on your own as well as a 30yr veteran.