How many did you do?

Packmule

On my old in town that had narrow down to solid residentials for peak, me and two helpers had 400 off around 8:00 pm. Then I went back out with another driver for another 19. That driver was lost in the dark on that cut off my route.
That was before both, FedEx ground and seatbelt rules.
Glad for the new rules and the extended route.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Way back 26 yrs ago. The most I did was 210. Got done at midnight. Said I will never do that again. Now I'm in the mountains. A lot of ass in the seat. I just point to the helper as to where I want the package left. Tell them to slide door closed on way out. Work till 9. Cut off

upschuck

The record by myself was 280, but that was back about 15 years ago, helper didn't show. Every time I got out of the truck, I'd deliver 3 or 4 stops, 4 small subdivisions. Got about 4 hours bonus that day. Union steward ask me how I did that, and what area, told him, and all he said was "ok" and they probably won't give me my whole bonus, but they did. I had the best helper after that.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It is to the bald headed guy running around with the mini version of himself!
images-2.jpeg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
First, lets look at the raw numbers on this. 508/14hrs ( the max you can work in a day) =36.28SPORH. Now with that number, we can extrapolate 60mins/36.28 =1.65 per minute. So within less than 1 minute on average, you were able to 1. stop the vehicle, dig out the package/s (at least 508 packages on the vehicle, at 1.5 per stop would be 762), scan and take the packages to the stop ( accounting for the fact you also have a helper) get back in the vehicle with your helper, secure your seat belts, start the vehicle, and move to the next stop, all in less than 1 minute per stop.

None of the above time accounts for lunch, to or from building time, picking up said helper, gassing up, or in building time.

And all the while being safe to yourself, your helper, and the general public.

I call BS and if not you're a injury to yourself or others looking for a place to happen. Not sure whats worse, bragging about you being unsafe or management looking at a report and not addressing there is no way to do these numbers without glaring safety concerns.

Edit: judging by your "y'all's" tag you might be from down here in the south. I'm out of Roswell Center, local 728. Get to know Matt H our BA, I have a feeling you'll need to call him with an issue eventually.
I was going to call BS on it too, but i didnt wanna be a peckerhead and come right out and say homeboy was a liar but i was thinking that in the back of my mind like, this dude is lying his nuttz off. Maybe he had 2 jumpers lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I care. I'd like to see proof

Sent using BrownCafe App
Not trying to be a peckerhead but the only thing your proving running 500 stops is your an idiot for even remotely tying to run that many stops, thats just retarded homey for real lol. Good luck running like that everyday and being crippled years before you can retire.

The Driver

I drive.
Not trying to be a peckerhead but the only thing your proving running 500 stops is your an idiot for even remotely tying to run that many stops, thats just retarded homey for real lol. Good luck running like that everyday and being crippled years before you can retire.

He never did 500 stops, in one package car, on one route. Screw that.

upssouth

For me this was last peak. Worst ever. I did these 2 days in a row with no helper. Out of an old p10 high step truck. Also did it on diad 4 because we ran out of diads...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 255

upssouth

I have numerous other pics of 285+ counts. I work at a building that was at the epi center of peak 2k13. We were all over the news. For me, I know it was foolish to run that many alone, but it was important that people get their items by Christmas. I literally had many customers coming to me in resi areas looking for their packages.