How many times can they ride with you

RMR46

Why would you take your lunch at night, in the building?
That's a good question? Anyway in our center 9:00 10:00 even 10:30 p.m. start heading in it was a normal thing but I did it to bust his balls I took my last half hour because I had done the other half hour earlier but. Every night in our center we have people out till 10:30 every night whether it be January to December to December especially in August 10:00 is about normal. Now with my new route I take an hour and 15 minutes every day I usually do an hour from 10:45 in the morning till 11:45 that way I beat the lunch crowd and later on I put in the brake part and I take another 15 minutes. And I get done about 8:00 most of the time 8:45 I make about $1,500 and 9/5. I'm not a runner I'm not a gunner I have a suburban / rural route.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
That's a good question? Anyway in our center 9:00 10:00 even 10:30 p.m. start heading in it was a normal thing but I did it to bust his balls I took my last half hour because I had done the other half hour earlier but. Every night in our center we have people out till 10:30 every night whether it be January to December to December especially in August 10:00 is about normal. Now with my new route I take an hour and 15 minutes every day I usually do an hour from 10:45 in the morning till 11:45 that way I beat the lunch crowd and later on I put in the brake part and I take another 15 minutes. And I get done about 8:00 most of the time 8:45 I make about $1,500 and 9/5. I'm not a runner I'm not a gunner I have a suburban / rural route.
$1500??? That’s it?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I always replied with the fact that the Customer hasn't been trained in the Safe Work Methods and UPS would be liable for an Injury.

Yep.

"No employee will be required to solicit or accept customer assistance if it is the employee’s good faith belief that the customer is not qualified to help or that such assistance would be a safety hazard to themselves or the customer."

I also reminded them that it wasnt a Smart Business Decision to allow a non employee on the Package Car.

They got injured while trying to help you.... ?

"Carrying of unauthorized passengers while on the job"

They try and pull all kinds of BS.

:biggrin: