How much will i be making after 10 years preload?

Gear

Parts on Order
whys that? job is easy

O no you didnt! UPS employees are the hardest working and must under payed workers on the planet. Loading and unloading a brown truck is way harder then any other truck. Working on a broken brown truck is way harder then working on any other vehicle. Delivering packages from a brown truck is way harder then other delivery jobs. And new guys do not deserve the same things that senior employees had when they were hired.

Now become an active member and help me remind some of these guys how big of :censored2:bags they are.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
By my 15th year I was doing double shifts ( am air driver + pm twilight ) . Making $10/hr as an air driver + $14/hr on twilight .
Please don't use me as an example because the most I ever make as an air driver was $11.66/hr ( air exception driver ) .
Under different contracts newer air driver started at $13.50/hr .
So in order to understand how much someone will be making in the future is at best plain old guessing , if you can even stand all the BS thrown at you . Today the job maybe easy , but when they change out Mgt teams all bets are off . Your nice easy job may become your own living hell .