How to get a letter stating that I worked for UPS (mississippi)

S

SThomas

Hi,

I was a UPS employee in MS (3920) for 6 years in the 90's. I need to provide written documentation that I did indeed work for UPS and for how long. I do not know the HR or switchboard number at my former center, and do not even know anyone at my old center# to call after 10 years.

How would I go about doing this? I have read a horror story in archives about using the national 800 number to try to get help.

Thanks

Scott

S

sthomas

No, it has been a long long time, i left 12 years ago. This is for a US consular issue, I am not sure paystubs would cover more than the tax year they involve anyway.

dillweed

Not sure, it may be difficult to get the center's number. First time I had to call in sick I tried the 800 number (didn't have the center # yet) and it was like pulling teeth.

If you do have problems finding the number try going down to your local center and asking to speak to someone there. You've worked for UPS, therefore you know the rigaramole :happy-very::happy-very: Hadn't thought of that word in years! :happy-very:

LiL"Comet"

:happy2:Today when I get to work I will see what I can find out for you, I have a good website saved on my fav's will check it. Can't promise anything...

S

Sthomas

Thank you very much, I will call the center and see if I can get xfered to HR.