How to Vote?

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
everyone talks about voting NO in the new contract, how do I vote I am new

See what the company is offering, and decide if you like it or not. Go to a union meeting and hear what your peers and union reps are saying, then decide whether what they are saying makes sense to you. Kinda like every other kind of voting: get as much information as you can, judge it for content, and make a decision based on your analysis.

Deciding NOW how to vote is meaningless, since negotiations haven't even started yet, and you don't even know what the opening positions are for both sides.

Johney

Wait until your ballot comes in the mail. When it does just follow the directions and vote, it's not rocket science.

UPSGUY72

everyone talks about voting NO in the new contract, how do I vote I am new

Really.

What new contract. Contract talks don't start until Sept 27. We don't know what the company is offering yet. In a couple of months when we know what the company and union hashed out during there talks then you can make a unformed decision. Anyone that says they are voting NO either votes NO on every contract it is blowing smoke.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Only Union Members are entitled the right to Vote. So if you aren't a member, now is the time to join if you want a voice.