Votes: 5 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 49 81.7%
  • I will let Tony Q vote for me

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Up your ass buttercup!
You think @Jackburton come out swinging?

My turn. B*
200.gif

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Don’t we already have one of these thread with a master and supplement vote? God everyday we have 2-3 new thread about the same crap. Some people just want to feel important I guess.

rebel87

Hell no.
No to hybrid drivers.
No to 70 hr workweek and no to not being regularly scheduled to work Saturdays(which means you will work every Sat from Thanksgiving through Jan 15th.

Over disciplined0123

Hell no.
No to hybrid drivers.
No to 70 hr workweek and no to not being regularly scheduled to work Saturdays(which means you will work every Sat from Thanksgiving through Jan 15th.
Amen brother I was thinking what will happen to route bids if this goes through. I can see them chopping routes and making it a living hell for a regular driver who bids it. I do not see any good from having hybrid drivers except not having to work till 830 or 9pm every night. I would only vote yes if their was a stipulation that no hybrid driver can cause or reduce any regular drivers paid day and have a monetary penalty if so .... also only 1 percent of drivers in one center can use a hybrid so if there is 50 drivers in a center only 5 can be used a day .... any previously bid route or any route running 30 consecutive days can not be altered or changed by the use of hybrid drivers