Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid Are Smart

wkmac

Out of the box they flat said there would be no impeachment process against Bush and that they would focus on the business at hand. Unlike their counterparts 10 years ago who had the golden egg and instead of using it to deal with, they cracked and made scambled eggs with nothing to show for it.

Now it appears the above 3 know better how to use the golden egg and it may be paying off. Seems the Neo-Con AEI is reporting that Bush will cave on tax cuts that in effect will kill everything Reagan put in place and could even exceed the Carter years marginal rates.

One has to ask in hindsight had Iraq never been invaded, would this all be necessary and if one looks back at Iran during the latter Clinton years there was strong and continuing evidence that Iran's younger population of who many had western educations were placing great pressures on their nation's leadership to vastly moderate in policy and tone. That's not the case today!

moreluck

golden ticket member
A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE OF THE KIND OF REPRESENTATION WE HAVE IN CONGRESS:

A noted psychiatrist was a guest speaker at an academic function where Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi happened to appear. Ms. Pelosi took the opportunity to schmooze the good doctor a bit and asked him a question with which he was most at ease.

'Would you mind telling me, Doctor,' she asked, 'how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?'

'Nothing is easier,' he replied. 'You ask a simple question which anyone should answer with no trouble. If the person hesitates, that puts you on the track.'

'What sort of question?' asked Pelosi.

Well, you might ask, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?''

Pelosi thought a moment, and then said with a nervous laugh, 'You wouldn't happen to have another example would you? I must confess I don't know much about history.'

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE OF THE KIND OF REPRESENTATION WE HAVE IN CONGRESS:

A noted psychiatrist was a guest speaker at an academic function where Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi happened to appear. Ms. Pelosi took the opportunity to schmooze the good doctor a bit and asked him a question with which he was most at ease.

'Would you mind telling me, Doctor,' she asked, 'how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?'

'Nothing is easier,' he replied. 'You ask a simple question which anyone should answer with no trouble. If the person hesitates, that puts you on the track.'

'What sort of question?' asked Pelosi.

Well, you might ask, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?''

Pelosi thought a moment, and then said with a nervous laugh, 'You wouldn't happen to have another example would you? I must confess I don't know much about history.'
Pray that nothing ever happens to O and Biden, because she is third in line for the job. :sick:

wkmac

Out of the box they flat said there would be no impeachment process against Bush and that they would focus on the business at hand. Unlike their counterparts 10 years ago who had the golden egg and instead of using it to deal with, they cracked and made scambled eggs with nothing to show for it.

Now it appears the above 3 know better how to use the golden egg and it may be paying off. Seems the Neo-Con AEI is reporting that Bush will cave on tax cuts that in effect will kill everything Reagan put in place and could even exceed the Carter years marginal rates.

One has to ask in hindsight had Iraq never been invaded, would this all be necessary and if one looks back at Iran during the latter Clinton years there was strong and continuing evidence that Iran's younger population of who many had western educations were placing great pressures on their nation's leadership to vastly moderate in policy and tone. That's not the case today!

More,

Thanks for digging up this over 2 year old post from just after the mid term elections in 06' when republicans lost control of the congress. The reason I'm grateful is now over 2 years later it proves the very point I was making.

Democrats stuck to their knitting, avoided some Rove traps along the way and as a result, they not only maintained control of congress but their numbers are now such that for the next 2 years Republicans can do little else but walk around Washington and sight see and wait on the democrats to call them when they need too. On top of that, they gained the White House in the course of as well.

They played the game masterfully and they won the day as a result. Hats off to them. Had the republicans stuck to their knitting in the latter part of the 90's, I dare say when Bush entered the White House in 2000' the republican Congress would look in strength of numbers like the democrats do at this time. Some say the democrat party is more politically savy and at this moment, I can't disagree with that obvious point!

Enjoy the moment democrats but a whispering caveat to you:

All Glory is Fleeting!

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=391692

moreluck

golden ticket member
New word for B.S...............FYI

*Years ago when I sometimes used unsavory language, I often used the expression "Bull Sh**" As I grew up a bit and discovered it was not
necessary to use such crude language, that expression became "BS."

Q. What did I really mean when I used those expressions?

A. I meant that something was ridiculous, or idiotic or a half truth or
just stupid. It covered any number or negative formats. The dictionary
defines it as: nonsense<http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nonsense> ;
especially : foolish insolent talk

I have decided that I no longer will use either of those expressions in
the future. When I have the need to express those feelings, I will use
the word "Pelosi".

Let me use it in a sentence. "That is just a bunch of Pelosi." I
encourage you to do the same. It is such a good word. It really packs a
lot of punch. We are no longer being vulgar. But it clearly expresses
our feelings. If enough of us use it, possible we can get the word in
the dictionary. And that would be an excellent legacy for the Speaker of
the House.

PASS IT ON TO AT LEAST 1000 PEOPLE

Thank you
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">

wkmac

These pics are fun aren't they?

Rice%20Hoyer%20Pelosi.jpg

"OK, when I said a 3 some was my ultimate fantasy, this is not what I had in mind!"

The look on Hoyer's face is priceless!
:rofl:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Awhile back, Nancy Pelosi promised to clean out the "swamp". How come Charlie Rangel is still there? He's part of the 'dirty-dealin'.

wkmac

This is from a year ago and a google search will reveal numerous press pieces over the last year putting pressure on "GoodTime Charlie" to step down. Democrat or Republican, the above is the posterchild of the Washington SlaveMasters (elitists) who lounge while we toil.